Ford Motor Co. announces Robert E. Rubin, a member of the auto maker’s board of directors, has resigned citing a possible conflict of interest with his position as a chairman of Citigroup Inc. Rubin served as former treasury secretary for the Clinton Admin. from 1995-1999. “As the board undertakes its upcoming review of strategic options, Citigroup’s multifaceted relationship with Ford could raise a question whether my relationship with Ford and Citigroup creates an appearance of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.