RENO, Nevada — Ford Motor Co. unveils the '01 Ranger on a 100-mile (162-km) stretch of tortuous terrain, and Ranger comes out feeling like “the little truck that could.” The '01 Ranger will be available with a regular cab or SuperCab, with three wheelbase choices, a traditional styleside or a more distinct flareside box and several payload capabilities. The SuperCab version is expected to account for more than 60% of sales, which that reached more than 300,000 units last year. In addition, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.