SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. in November exported 9,008 units, a 95% jump over October and 33% higher than September. The New Fiesta, Ka Courier and light F-series pickup trucks, along with other Ford trucks, were shipped to Mexico, Argentina, Chile and various other South American countries, and to Australia. Mexico imported 88% of the vehicles. The New Fiesta, built in Bahia, represented 63% of all Ford sales to Mexico. Brazil’s November car exports totaled $386 million in November, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.