SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. increases its market share for the fourth month in a row. The auto maker in July recorded a 10.6% market share, compared with 7.6% in the year-ago period. July sales totaled 13,179 vehicles. Ford Fiesta The new Fiesta was responsible for 33% of sales, with 4,350 units, nudging out the Volkswagen Polo, with 1,876 units; and the new GM Corsa by GM, with 1,675 units. Ford’s market share in the first seven months totals 8.9%. Ford Brasil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.