Ford Motor Co. and Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. are being sued by the family of an Argentinean singer, which claims the two companies are responsible for his death in a rollover accident two years ago. The family of Rodrigo Bueno filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Miami, despite an Argentinean court’s ruling that the Buenos Aires accident was Bueno’s fault. Bueno was driving a ’98 Ford Explorer equipped with Firestone tires on June 24, 2000, when he swerved to dodge another car. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.