The Ford Focus small-car lineup will get a coupe with a retractable hardtop in about two years’ time in certain markets. Ford Motor Co. will partner with Italian coachbuilder Pinanfarina SpA to build a car similar to the Ford Focus Vignale concept shown in September at the Paris auto show. It will be built at Pininfarina’s Turin, Italy, facility. (See related story: Vignale May Signal Future Focus Flare) Focus Vignale concept The convertible will be based on the redesigned Focus, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.