Ford Motor Co.’s centennial winds down Nov. 18 with the production of its 300 millionth vehicle. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. will drive the vehicle – an ’04 Ford Mustang – off the line at the auto maker’s assembly plant in Dearborn. ’04 40th Anniversary Ford Mustang For those who might be counting, the grand total comprises all-time global production at Ford sites, as well as production at Premier Automotive Group plants since their respective brands were acquired by Ford. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.