DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. has come out swinging in response to pesky rumors that Taurus will be relegated to fleet-dom or replaced by a Euro car. Changes to Ford's '03 Taurus aren't apparent, the auto maker says, until you sit behind the wheel. As the auto maker reveals details of the first national Taurus ad campaign since 2000, executives unveil refinements to the legendary family car – all of which were made without adding cost. “In total, we’ve reduced the cost of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.