HAMILTON, Ont., Canada – The Big Three are still the Big Three, at least in the eyes of one of Canada's top auto executives. Joe Hinrichs, Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd.'s newly elected president and CEO, insists General Motors Corp., DaimlerChrysler AG and Ford Motor Co. continue to serve as “the foundation of the North American manufacturing economy,” posting a 60% market share in the region, employing 90% of its auto workers, manufacturing 75% of North America's cars and trucks and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.