DEARBORN – As Ford Motor Co. celebrates its centennial, pause is given to management teams of the past. And the post-war “Whiz Kids” – ex-servicemen assembled by Henry Ford II – spring to mind. Compared with this group, the current team is no less competent, says Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. Only the image is different. Bill Ford Jr. says his presence has been stabilizing influence on the company. “It’s more like grumpy old men,” he tells analysts, referring to the lineup ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.