Ford Motor Co. proceeds one step closer to its longstanding “Cleaner, Safer, Sooner” commitment as it rolls out its ’05 lineup. The auto maker says it is ahead of the curve when it comes to the Environmental Protection Agency’s Tier 2 Bin 5 tailpipe emissions standard – 64% of its domestic cars and trucks will meet the stringent standard, including most of the new vehicles due in the upcoming model year. The Five Hundred is Ford’s ’05 Flagship. As part of the EPA’s plan to phase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.