Ford Motor Co. commits to a $75 million expenditure to expand its growing operations in India on the heels of a 2-day visit by CEO Bill Ford. The money, not specifically earmarked, is said by Ford to represent the company’s plan to continue its commitment to the fledgling market, where sales are projected to grow to 1.15 million units by 2007, 1.45 million by 2009 and 1.62 million by 2010. “To support the aggressive growth strategy we have in place, Ford India will be augmenting its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.