Ford Motor Co. completes the sale of Hertz and will report a fourth-quarter pretax gain from the deal of $1.1 billion-$1.3 billion. The sale to private equity firms Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, the Carlyle Group and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity, has a value of about $15 billion and includes the assumption of debt. The auto maker says it will receive $5.6 billion in cash. Hertz is the largest general-use car rental agency in the world and one of the largest industrial, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.