Ford Motor Co. confirms it will build a version of the SAV concept cross/utility vehicle that debuted at the Geneva auto show in March. The auto maker will launch the CUV as a C/D-segment entry that squeezes between the Mondeo sedan and Galaxy van in the Ford of Europe lineup, Geoff Polites, vice president-marketing, sales and service, says during the Morgan Stanley European Automotive Conference in London. (See related story: SAV Hints at New Face of Ford Europe Design) “We intend to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.