WINDSOR, ON – Ford Motor of Canada Ltd. makes official plans to launch a new engine program at its mothballed Essex Engine Plant in Windsor, ON, Canada. Joe Hinrichs, Ford group vice president-manufacturing, tells journalists here today the new engine assigned to Essex will be produced exclusively at the plant during the program’s “first phase,” and that it is “both” an incremental product, as well as a replacement product, because initial volumes will not satisfy demand. Citing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.