Standard & Poor’s recent downgrade of Ford Motor Co.’s credit rating doesn’t “accurately reflect the state of our business,” says Don Leclair, Ford group vice president and chief financial officer. The S&P lowered Ford’s credit rating to BBB-/A-3 with a stable outlook. “We’re introducing great new products, we’ve exceeded our cost-cutting targets, our cash availability is outstanding and we are on track to achieve our financial milestones for 2003,” Leclair says in a prepared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.