Oops. Jumpstartford.com’s zealous campaign to disparage the green efforts of Ford Motor Co. leads it down an error-prone path in its latest salvo against the auto maker. The environmental advocacy group suggests the auto maker favors its European customers by eroding the performance of cars sold in the U.S. “A car-by-car comparison shows that the exact same car, the Ford Fusion, for example, will get 20-40 mpg (12 L/100 km-6 L/100 km) more in Europe than in the U.S…,” says a press ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.