Ballard Power Systems Inc. officially unloads a key part of its fuel-cell business to Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG. Under the newly inked pact, the Canadian fuel-cell firm sheds its “balance-of-plant” business, Ballard Power Systems AG, based in Stuttgart. Under the deal's terms, Ballard recovers $20 million in related expenses incurred over the past 10 months and cuts its cash consumption by about $25 million, while also reducing Ballard's committed and outstanding share capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.