Ford Motor Co. confirms it will offer a global performance version of its new Focus C-car, dubbed the 250PS Focus ST. The 250PS, which will make its global debut at the Paris auto show later this month, will launch in early 2012. Based off the next-generation Focus, also arriving next year, the 250PS will be Ford’s first high-performance model developed under its global “Performance Vehicle” strategy. Developed to serve as the flagship for the new Focus range, the 250PS will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.