The F-Series pickup is the best-selling vehicle in America, but Ford Motor Co. isn’t about to stand pat in the face of tougher competition from General Motors Corp., Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. New F-150 features more aggressive look, more room for passengers and cargo. To hold ground – and perhaps even increase its volume a tad – Ford will offer a completely re-engineered and restyled F-150 for ’04. Taking its public bow at the Detroit auto show, the new F-150 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.