Led by the cleaner and greener philosophy of Chairman William Clay Ford Jr., Ford Motor Co. is the latest large corporation to abandon its membership in the Global Climate Coalition (GCC), an industry-funded lobbying group formed to poo-poo fears over global warming. Ford follows United Technologies, British Petroleum and Shell Oil in leaving the group. An Ozone Action official notes that the “current disintegration” of the GCC “is a signal that corporate America is finally recognizing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.