Ford Motor Co. says its full-year earnings are on track, but warns the investment community to plan for 2005’s results to come out “at the lower end of the range.” Chief Financial Officer Don Leclair reaffirms earlier guidance given by the company predicting full-year earnings in the range of $1.75 to $1.95 per share, with first-quarter results falling in the $0.25 to $0.35 range. Don Leclair reaffirms earnings guidance. Operating-related cash flow remains on pace to be $1.2 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.