TROY, Michigan, U.S.A. — There's good news and bad. Some global economies are getting better, while others are growing worse. That is Ford Motor Co.'s general view of the world's economies for now and into the foreseeable future. Growth in the U.S. and Germany is relatively strong, while Asia, Russia and Brazil continue to fight their way out of crisis — with some regions enjoying more success than others. In the U.S., the outlook remains very bright, says Ellen Hughes-Cromwick, senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.