Ford Motor Co. appoints F-Autocentar SA as its new importer in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, ending a 12-year absence there. The company also will import Volvos. Ford importer in Bosnia-Herzegovina also will sell Volvos. F-Autocentar, a British-owned distributor, is the first authorized Ford importer in Bosnia-Herzegovina since the country became independent. Import of Ford vehicles ceased with the breakup of Yugoslavia in 1991, and there have been no official Ford sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.