GENEVA — Although Ford of Europe will be introducing nine new products per year for the next five years, a new small multi-purpose (MPV) vehicle won't be among those models until some future point, says Martin Leach, vice president of product development, Ford Europe, and a member of the management board of Ford Germany. “We've delayed the small van project to synchronize with our new platform strategy,” Leach says. Galaxy will fill the niche for Ford until the company is ready to roll out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.