SAN DIEGO – Ford Motor Co. plans to follow the same strategy it employed in North America to turn around its struggling European operations. So says Frank Davis, executive director-North American product programs, who assumes the post of vice president, product development-Ford of Europe, effective Jan. 1. “The plan is sticking to our guns on product development, getting global synergies and getting efficiencies on a global scale,” he tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. “That’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.