Ford of Europe Inc. reports a 2.6% sales decline during the first half of 2005, blaming a weak British market for the performance. The U.K. saw a 4.6% slide during the period spanning January to June compared with year-ago. Ford Group, including Premier Automotive Group brands, is down 6.2% in the U.K., according to Ward's data, although it remains the dominant leader with a 20% market share. In June, Ford registered a 5% gain in Europe of Ford brand cars and trucks. The Focus and Fiesta ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.