Ford of Europe will single-source all European production of its new Ford Focus, set to be launched next year, from its Saarlouis, Germany, plant. Additionally, the auto maker confirms it will single-source the next-generation C-Max cross/utility vehicle from its Valencia, Spain, facility for all European markets and, potentially, markets outside of Europe. Ford announced in March that Saarlouis would remain the lead plant for the next-generation Focus, but it also said it was looking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.