Ford of Europe Inc. grabs another Adam Opel AG designer as part of a design department overhaul intended to better integrate activities between its Dunton, U.K., and Merkenich, Germany, studios. Martin Smith, the former Opel design boss who defected to Ford of Europe earlier this year to become its executive director-design, has named Stefan Lamm chief designer-exteriors. Lamm previously was studio chief designer at General Motors Europe Opel design. (See related story: Martin Smith to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.