ONTARIO, CA – An emissions-reducing electronic “drive-by-wire” throttle that will be featured on the ’04 Explorer, also will be used to improve performance on a coming Lincoln LS, Ward’s learns. It is not the same system featured on Land Rover’s redesigned ’03 Range Rover, Ford says of the newest vehicle to emerge from its Premier Automotive Group. Ford Explorer The electronic throttle control (ETC) to be featured on Explorer and LS was developed for the company’s Ford, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.