Ford Div. unveils the all-new Explorer Sport Trac at the Texas State Fair in Dallas today (Sept. 29). The two-in-one vehicle blends attributes of the Explorer SUV and the F-150 pickup truck. The original Sport Trac debuted in 2001. The redone model features various upgrades and a contemporary look that takes its cues from the new ’06 Explorer and the latest F-150. Ford touts the ’07 Sport Trac as “new from the ground up.” ’07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac “Sport Trac is designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.