Ford Motor Co. reportedly plans to shut down its Twin Cities Ranger pickup plant in Minnesota for another two weeks beyond the three weeks already scheduled for later in the year. The auto maker also will idle its Wayne, MI, Focus plant for five weeks through the remainder of the year and possibly another two weeks in January. The Twin Cities facility already was slated to be closed one week beginning Oct. 4 and two weeks beginning Nov. 15, but a new letter distributed to plant workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.