In its continuing 3.8L head gasket saga, Ford Motor Co. expands the 7-year/100,000-mile extended warranty, announced in February, to cover three additional models: The '94-'95 rear-wheel-drive (RWD) Mustang, Thunderbird and Mercury Cougar. This equates to 29,434 additional units affected, bringing the total number of Ford manufactured vehicles impacted by the faulty head gasket to 1,012,114. In February, Ford extended the warranties of 3.8L FWD '94 Lincoln Continentals, '94-'95 Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.