DEARBORN, MI – The now-emerging multimedia marketing campaign for the ’09 F-150 finds Ford Motor Co. continuing to hammer home the point its new pickup is meant for serious truckers, not the casual-use buyers who largely have abandoned the segment. The campaign launched with television spots on last Sunday’s “NFL on Fox,” a logical first salvo for Ford’s marketing team, headed up by Jim Farley, group vice president-marketing and communications. The spots, voiced by comedian Denis Leary, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.