Ford Motor Co. says its upcoming Fiesta B-car equipped with a 6-speed automatic transmission has earned a class-leading Environmental Protection Agency fuel economy rating of 29/40 mpg (8.1-5.9 L/100 km). The auto maker says the rating makes the ’11 Ford Fiesta the most efficient car in its segment, besting the Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris. The Fit achieves 27/33 mpg (8.7-7.1 L/100 km), and the Yaris is rated at 29/36 mpg (8.1-6.5 L/100 km). The Fiesta equipped with the standard 5-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.