The Focus continued to be one of the few bright spots in Ford Motor Co.’s lineup in July, as the small car was the auto maker’s only vehicle to post a year-over-year retail sales increase. For the month, Ford deliveries totaled 157,299. That’s a 21.4% decline compared with year-ago, according to Ward’s data, which is adjusted for selling days – 26 vs. 24 in like-2007. Not only did Focus deliveries continue to rise – up 6.8% to 15,200 units overall (including fleet sales), transaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.