Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. (FPV) unveils a limited edition F6 R-Spec Typhoon sedan featuring its R-Spec suspension and handling package. The F6 R-Spec is the first of FPV’s 6-cyl. models to feature the R-Spec suspension used for the 40th anniversary Falcon GT. With production limited to 300 units, the F6 R-Spec comes with a certificate of authenticity from FPV, an independent joint venture between Prodrive Ltd. (51%) and Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. (49%). FPV’s new general ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.