The Ford Fusion surpassed the Nissan Altima in retail sales in April, marking the first time a domestic midsize sedan has ranked among the top-3 best-sellers in the segment since July 2002, the auto maker’s top U.S. sales analyst says. Over the past decade, a domestic midsize sedan may have cracked the top three, but “not at retail,” says George Pipas, noting April marked the best-ever sales month for the Fusion. “This is good stuff.” In April, the Fusion racked up 18,321 deliveries, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.