Production of Fusion cars reportedly is under way at Ford Motor Co.’s Cologne, Germany, assembly plant. Ford says it plans to produce 69,000 of the 5-door hatchbacks annually. The car is priced at €13,950 ($13,587) and aimed at young families. It is available with either a diesel or choice of two gasoline engines. Fusion shares parts with Ford’s Fiesta model, which the auto maker hopes will increase profits at its now in-the-black European operations. Because of the launch, Ford will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.