Ford Motor Co. expects to work closely with BMW AG as part of its deal to buy the Land Rover sport/utility vehicle (SUV) operations, Ford President and Chief Executive Jac Nasser tells Ward's in an interview. That includes plans to use BMW components and powertrains for future Land Rover models, the Ford executive says. “There will be a close working relationship that we've agreed upon,” Mr. Nasser says. “There is a new Range Rover coming out about a year from now and BMW will continue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.