ROMEO, MI – There’s a mini-trend in the auto industry the Green Party, the Sierra Club and the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. probably hope you’re not a part of: the exploding market for low-volume, specially made high-performance variants of cars, trucks and even SUVs. In fact, although the relative volumes remain miniscule enough to fly below the environmental and safety lobbies’ radar, almost every volume manufacturer is cranking up efforts to entice the extremely discriminating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.