DEARBORN, MI. – The first order of business for Ford Motor Co.’s new product development guru is to huddle with fellow vice presidents Chris Theodore and J Mays and acquaint himself with existing programs. “First thing I want to do is sit down and spend a lot of time with Chris,” Philip R. Martens says of Ford’s vice president-North America product development. “He’s got some very good views on where he wants to go. And it’s everything from culture to value engineering to really getting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.