DETROIT – Ford Motor Co. says it will offer select employees early retirement packages. The auto maker expects nearly 1,500 workers to accept, helping the company achieve its 5,000-job reduction target that it failed to meet during the last round of early retirement offers last year. Ford sent a notice to eligible employees last week, notifying them that packages would be available. The company refuses to provide details on the retirement packages and their value. The offers are expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.