DETROIT – Ford Motor Co. is committed to “offering more daring design” in its lineup, Chairman and CEO Bill Ford declared recently – and the message is resounding in the auto maker’s design studios. Pat Schiavone, director of design-North America, says Ford top brass is giving its designers more freedom than ever before, and the lack of restrictions soon will begin to appear in upcoming Ford vehicles. “I can’t believe how much freedom we have right now,” Schiavone says. “It’s scary. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.