Two giants in the business of selling motorized vehicles have joined forces in a co-marketing venture. Ford Motor Co. unveiled the alliance's first effort at the 59th annual motorcycle rally in Sturgis, SD, last week, a limited-production Harley-Davidson trimmed F-150 pickup. The all-black, 2-wheel-drive, extended-cab truck features a Harley-signature orange pinstripe along its entire length, bright chrome 20-in. wheels, an all black leather interior with a center console storage bin that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.