Ford Credit and The Hartford are forming a marketing alliance to offer auto insurance to some 17 million Ford and Lincoln Mercury customers. Initially the insurance will be offered in Florida, with a national rollout to be completed in 12 months. Those who buy the insurance will get a $100 deduction in their collision deductible if they return to a Ford or Lincoln Mercury dealer (or other certified direct repair provider) for collision repair work. The new insurance also provides full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.