SAO PAULO – As the first Fiesta models produced at its Amazon factory hit dealer showrooms this month, Ford Brasil Ltda. is hoping to return to its former glory, when it held a sizable 20% chunk of the domestic market. The auto maker currently holds a 8.3% share of the market, but hopes that forthcoming products from Amazon, inaugurated late last year in Camacari Bahia, will help bolster sales. Ford Fiesta Ford's new Fiesta is being offered with two engine variants – a 1L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.