Ford Motor Co. unveils an ultra-clean 2.3L hydrogen internal-combustion engine at the annual Challenge Bibendum green-vehicle symposium in Shanghai, that could be available for limited-production demonstration within a year. The auto maker says the power plant is the “world’s cleanest combustion engine,” fitted with a lean nitrogen oxide (NOx) trap that helps it perform below the Tier 2-Bin 2 (near-zero) emissions standard, which is considered the world’s most stringent. Ford says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.