MUMBAI – Ford India Ltd. plans to introduce five new models this year. The auto maker is keeping their identities under wraps, but sources say one of them is the Ford Focus. Ford Focus is coming to India later this year. The Focus will be a serious challenge to the Toyota Corolla, Skoda Octavia and the possible new entrant, the Hyundai Elantra – both in refinement and performance. It will be priced competitively at about $22,000. It most likely will be assembled locally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.