It may be a tough sell in North America’s frugal-fuel market, but the ’07 Ford Expedition launched at the Houston Auto Show today (Jan. 27) comes in its usual size L, plus a new optional Extra Large. Or as Ford Motor Co. calls its mega edition – the “all-new Expedition EL,” which is 14.8 ins. (37.6 cm) longer than the standard Expedition and offers 24 cu.-ft. (7.3 cu.-m) more cargo space behind the third-row seat. The 131-in. (333-cm) wheelbase is a foot longer, as well. Ford’s ’07 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.